EPR is hiring!
Transportation Engineer / Transportation Planner
EPR is seeking a mid-level (2-8 years) transportation engineer / planner to join our growing practice. The position will work out of our Charlottesville, Virginia office, though a telecommute arrangement could work with the right candidate (located in Virginia). The ideal EPR employee has an interest in designing better communities through effective transportation planning and creative transportation design. A core characteristic of an EPR employee is a desire to learn, innovate, and deliver excellent work products to our diverse and growing base of clients. As needed to integrate into our growing backlog of work, desired experience will include some combination of the following:
- Traffic analysis using Synchro, Sidra, Vissim, HCS, Corsim
- Traffic impact studies
- Traffic control device design
- Transportation planning on the regional, corridor, and small area plan levels
- Comprehensive planning / Community Planning
- Parking analysis and studies
- Multimodal planning and design
- GIS, Adobe suite, AutoCADD, Microstation
Education: BSCE/MSCE, or Masters in Urban Planning preferred. PE, PTP, or AICP a plus. Strong communication skills are required.
EPR offers insurance benefits, PTO, retirement plan, reimbursement for professional societies and registrations, and a balanced work/life culture.
Please email your cover letter with salary requirements, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.